Move and Act, is an Erasmus+ KA2 funded program. It is not just about skills, it is about stirring a wave of transformation in the youth. It is a gateway to digital prowess, creative flair, and entrepreneurial spirit. But more than that, it's a journey towards shaping a European identity, enhancing employability, and amplifying the voices of our young champions. It is about creating connections that transcend borders and empowering them to be global citizens, standing tall in their local, national, and European communities.
This partnership, made up of 7 organizations, 2 from Poland, 2 from Greece, Italy, Spain and Lithuania. The organizations featured here share a commitment to fostering inclusivity, empowerment, and skill development within their respective communities. Each prioritizes education, whether it is through specialized programs, advocacy for marginalized groups, or providing platforms for artistic expression.
Moreover, they champion technology and innovation to address societal challenges, such as leveraging 3D printing for assistive devices or using virtual reality for motivational techniques. Overall, their missions center on creating opportunities, advocating for rights, and building supportive communities, all with the goal of empowering individuals and fostering a more inclusive society.
At MOVE & ACT, we are on a mission to transform the creative landscape for young talents facing hurdles. Our goal is to unleash artistic prowess and digital wizardry to sculpt brighter career paths. This is not just a project—it is an innovation junction where Visual Arts collide with cutting-edge tech, spotlighting the next generation of trailblazers.
Joining MOVE & ACT means joining a vibrant community of young artists, where ideas bloom, talents thrive, and voices echo. We are all about empowering these visionary minds to confront challenges, from personal hurdles to community issues, armed with their creative prowess.
The Target groups and Strategies
In the realm of youth, there exist diverse narratives, aspirations, and backgrounds. Among these are the NEETs—individuals not actively engaged in education, employment, or training—and young souls navigating life with disabilities.
There is also a vibrant community of youthful migrants, weaving their stories into new lands. Then, there are those immersed in the arts, whether it is their profession or a passionate hobby. Each of these vibrant groups carries its unique tale, aspirations, and potentials, offering a diverse mosaic of perspectives to the tapestry of youth.
MOVE & ACT Training program for youth who wish to reinforce their competences and employability:
- GUIDE with new artistic techniques and activities
- Series of WEBINARS about basic artistic and digital skills
- Face2face WORKSHOP about artistic activities integrating digital technologies
- E-PLATFORM with free access to all the educational materials
MOVE & ACT Digital Hub:
- DATABASE with funding opportunities for young artists
- Elevator pitch TRAINING – a video guide and webinar on how to present one's professional background
- Community VIRTUAL PLACE – a specific section on project's website for interaction between young people
- MENTORING for youth’s entrepreneurial mindset
MOVE & ACT Online PhotoVoice Contest and Exhibition:
- GUIDELINE for participation
- Online PhotoVoice CONTEST with photos highlighting problems and challenges of youth’s local communities and increasing the public awareness