According to several studies, people with a migrant background have worse salaries and have a higher than average unemployment rate. In this framework, the COVID pandemic has not improved the economic situation but has increased the risk of marginalization and social exclusion for people with a migrant background.
- TO EQUIP ADULTS WITH A MIGRANT BACKGROUND WITH KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES related to the design and creation of cultural heritage-based social enterprises or innovation initiatives.
- CREATE SOCIAL ENTERPRISES based on cultural heritage and potential success stories.
- SUPPORTING ADULTS WITH A MIGRANT BACKGROUND to transform the skills acquired during their training into practice.
Champion activities will include:
- Research analysis and study on the critical factors related to the creation of social enterprises by people with a migrant background in the partner countries and in the EU, and subsequent identification of success stories.
- Empirical research with focus on success and failure factors for the creation of social enterprises and social initiatives, by people with migrant background.
- Mapping of the world of training, analysis of programs, existing C-VET training courses.
- Definition of the action-centered pedagogical approach and definition of the competence matrix for the training programme.
- Definition of the structure and contents of the CHAMPION Training Program and the Action Lab.
- Development of the method of assessment and verification of skills for participants in the training course.